Monday, March 31, 2008

The little secret.


Omg!
I can't believe I really missed Nicholas Teo's concert on Saturday.
Why la nobody give me free tickets?
Sad.
I'm so gonna get the concert DVD.
His latest album (From Now On) will be my next target!
Hmmm....
Anyone wants to get that album for me?
*hint hint*
I will be very very happy!
Huhu ^^

********

Today I wore my specs to uni.
Friends all look at me and ask, 'since when you wear specs?'
Haha!
Eyes feel so uncomfortable for the whole day.
Pain and sleepy. -.-

I had a wine red tie to goes with my maroon long sleeve. =p
Curi from him.
Hehe.
Ms Yong asked someone to moved to the front, just so we can sit together.
So nice.
=)

********

The backup for the recording was okay.
Thank God!
Or not, I shall go and bang my head to the wall.
=/
Street interview was done today.
Interviewed Puiks, Mummy Winx, Nigel.
Three of them were playing and chasing when the interview was halfway conducting. (Oyy.. Women and man, let us finish the interview only you all play la. -___________- )
Anyway, we've done with all our work.
Left only editing and type the script in the format.
Then, study week will be here!
I must work harder for MMS!
I MUST!

No comments: