Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My dear is so sweet.

PMS.
I blame everything on it.
I've been so emo and trouble him a lot a lot and lost my communication skill and find myself isolating myself from the circle of friends and couldn't cope with the stress and not talking that much and always cling on him.

My laptop also emo with me.
I couldn't finish up my part for the Intro to Advertising.
I make Nigel skipped 2 classes doing nothing.
I'm a bad bad girl.
I blame these on PMS too.

******

Nigel came to the house to reformat the laptop initially.
It was a last minute thingy.
I was too emo and he came to uni to teman me.
So sweet okay? =)
But then, after that only we realise that we are so short of time and don't have most of the installation CD.
So, he ended up waste his time, again.
Or
Maybe not?


No comments: