Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Breakdown.


Today's rehearsal for Dj live show.
A disaster.
Yes, I screwed it.
Never thought there will be so many problems that I'll be facing, I didn't plan for the worst. =/
Forgotten to mute the other tracks, track not playing,mic not functioning, too many tracks.
My mistakes.
Ms. Mai was kind of disappointed with my performance.

Brokedown to tears.
I expected too much from myself.
I thought I can manage the whole rehearsal well.
At least not until like that.
I'm in stress....

I stayed back for the lab practising.
2 times.
I cut down on the number of tracks, 5 to 2.
It was much easier to control.
My whole presentation was okay, I guess.
Let's just hope the DJ live show on Friday will be a better one.
I don't want to disappoint anyone.

Shall I be thankful?
Yes, I am very the thankful!
The massage, assuring squeeze, crying shoulder to lean on, a pair of helping hand, the warm huggies.
Just what I needed the most at that time.
Thanks dear! =)

No comments: