Thursday, March 20, 2008

Date. Interest.

Today, I woke up quite early.
6 hours of sleep.
But, I still poke my left eye when I was drawing the eyeliner.
-_______-

Reached Section 17 at 10 plus.
Went to the lorong watch Nigel acting as a drug addict in seniors' assignments.
He really really looks like one with his skinny bone and with those make up on.
Ohh, and also his acting skill.
Seniors were saying he's potential actor.
=)

*****

Ah Long Pte. Ltd. was really an educative yet funny show.
Jack Neo's production always reveal the abandoned facts by the society.
Good!
I recommend you people to watch this.
And, Cineleisure is so comfy comfy.
Enjoy watching movie there.
Hehe!

Nigel makes me stoned for twice today.
Ish ish.
He forgotten to reward me and that I wanted to get curry puff from IKEA cafe.
Ish ish.
But, he later 'bribe' me with Famous Amous cookies.
So, I'm complaining no more, cause my mouth was stuff with cookies.
Hahaha.

Today is a happy day. ^^

No comments: