Saturday, March 29, 2008

Exciting ride.

Yesterday.
It was great.
I made it through.
I finally beat the phobia.
It was like an exciting ride with ups and downs. *winks*
I enjoyed the moment.
=)

********

Morning.
We were supposed to have our broadcast lab session.
I was late to pick up the girls.
On our way to uni, Susan called and told us, apparently there were 5 groups of people fighting for 2 labs.
Susan managed to took one lab, luckily.
Then, only our recording job going well.
Thank God!

After class, all of us went to Susan's house to settle our news and talkshow preparation.
I was so damn sleepy till I almost fell asleep.
With the nice bed next to me, damn torturing la...
And he was sleeping there.
Ish ish.

Night.
We have this sms that allow us to enjoy 50% discount for Sushi King.
So, we whack only.
Awww, I think I like sushi already la.
Huhu ^^

No comments: