Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Close to the nature.


Okay.
I was damn jakun.
I thought Bukit Gasing is like some padang with those tall grass . O.o

(Okay, maybe not as nice and big laa.)

I brought sunblock.

-___________-

We are going for jungle trekking, I forgot!

Lol.
Once step inside only I know apparently is a forest huh?
And I'm wearing like spaghetti and shorts.
This is so great laa...



We started our journey by climbing mud stairs.
Damn tiring.
God knows how long I've not been doing exercise.
The first pit stop was supposed to be the Watch Tower.
The place looks so cool and I can see the view from there, if the two mat rempit weren't there.
Ish ish.

Since the tower was occupied, we then move to the stream.
However, the journey seems to be so long and deep down, with all the slippery mud stairs.
I was screaming most of the time.
The way downhill is so slippery okay?
Besides, we also kena attacked by mosquitoes, kau-kau!
*Scratch*

After wat-it-seems-like-a-forever-downhill-trekking, we reach to the stream.
I thought I heard some waterfall sound.
But, what I saw is.....

This is what you call stream. =.=

The atmosphere there was nice, though.
And, there are unknown small fishes, water spiders in the stream.
It's so cooling and nice.
Not bad laa, quite romantic also.
Close to the nature ma.
Haha!

And, ohh, ohh!
There's alot alot of dragon fly over there!
They are so pwetty, purple, red, green.
Colourful, colourful.
So nice....


We wanted to stay a little longer.
But then, there are few of the secondary school kids.
They came down.
Apala. -_____-
I so susah found this place, have to leave so soon.
Not even have enough rest.
=(
The journey uphill was much more faster and easier.
But, still its tiring!

We then thought of going to the Suspended Bridge.
There were nicer pathway along the way.
It wasn't long before we reached the junction, which lead to the Watch Tower and Suspended Bridge.
There was a map.
So, we went to check on the map to see how far more we have to walk.
After we know that we are like omg-so-the-far from the suspended bridge, we patah balik to the Watch Tower.
And more rempit in the tower.
Ish ish.
So, we went back without able to up to the tower.
=(
**********
The speed reading session in Amcorp failed.
Lol.
I was too tired to read.
Can hardly open my eyes and I so hope there was a bed that I can lie on.
I have a mobile pillow, though.
=)

No comments: