Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Speechless.

I seriously find it so difficult to communicate with her.
Everyone is stress.
Yes, I know.
Assignments. Presentations. Due date.
So, is that mean that we can just throw tantrum around?
Well, at least I hope I can, which I can't and I won't!

An English report.
Due date is Friday.
It's almost done.
Left one or two parts which need to be fix.
How long can that take?
I might not be perfect in checking on grammar mistakes, but at least I'm sure that it is much more better than the initial one.
I'm not saying that the group member is not doing his job, in fact, he did a very good job.
It's just the English grammar.
What's the point of rushing to get the English report done when there are so many grammatical error?
It was darn frustrating doing the correcting.
And I was told that correcting is not that important after all?

Shoot me please!

No comments: