Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Boyboy's Day!


Just as what mentioned in the title.
Nigel's biggie day is today!

Woke up a lil eaerlier to get the preparation done.
Kesian sis has to hold the chocs near the car air-cond all the way to uni, cause the chocs melt easily.
By the time I reached uni, Nigel's already waiting outside the broadcast lab. =)
And of course, Kok Joo already help me to send the chocs to cafeteria. Hehe!

Later in the cafeteria, we combined 7 tables.
Tutorial 1 and Tutorial 2 combine. Haha.
I brought out the chocs, singing the birthday song.
The smiley! =)
It was all worth it!
Everyone gave comment on the chocs I made.
*Please... Everyone please see my imperfect shapes of the choc as a perfect one.*
Lol.
However, my plan tak jadi cause the wind was kinda strong, and the both candles no more fire and drop.
-_____________-


Alice's first time ever homemade chocs!Especially for Nigel!

After the class, we went to Ikano-Cineleisure-The Curve to walk around and look for Grace's birthday pressie.
A white white shawl!
I tried the shawl as though I'm getting for myself. Hehe!
Hmmm... Maybe I can get it for myself next time.
White white is nice!
=)
The initial plan for dinner was to go to a nice western food restaurant at Kelana Jaya.
A restaurant with romantic atmosphere and friendly service staff.
The place I celebrated my 19th.
However, the restaurant closed down.
NOOOOOO!!!!
We ended up in Subway. ==
My plan damn cacat!
I tak puas hati!
Ish ish.
**********
My live DJ show performance was not as bad.
According to Ms Mai, my background music was a little too soft initially, then overall was okay.
Phew...
I thank Nigel, Ms. Mai, and the classmates.
Lol.
*********
Nigel,
You're the sweet sweet boy!
Even though my plan was a bit the screwed, but you never complain.
You've been so understanding, patient, sweet with me.
Your psychic power always read my mind well.
You always know what I want, without me telling you.
You make me smile when I'm emo.
You massage for me when I'm stress and tired.
You.....
I'm happy having you with me.
With you around, everything seems to be going so well.
Words couldn't describe how blessed I feel that I've found you.
<3
The so in love galgal,
Alice.
Sweet.
Come come... Open your mouth.

Alice hearts Nigel very much!!

No comments: