Sunday, March 30, 2008

New experience.


I learnt 2 new words today.
Pheromones. Orgasm.
These are the terms to describe it, apparently.
Go google it if you don't know what it means.
Lol.

*******

Parents went back hometown for Cheng Beng early in the morning.
I woke up early to finish my house chores.
Tiring.
But damn semangat when I think bout him.
Hehe.
He came to the house to fix the printer.
And now, the printer can use again.
Thanks you!

Had a free sauna session on the way to Amcorp.
*winks*
After so many times of cancellation, I've finally met up with Dinesh, Nigel's-oh-so-semacam-buddy.
His job damn nice.
Get to test car and go travel around.
I want that job too.
But, too bad my england not powerful enough laa..
Somemore I'm a girl.
><

Mix FM.
Turn me on.
*winks winks*


No comments: