Saturday, March 15, 2008

Choose Cadbury. Choose Happiness.

My car oh car.
I kesian you for having me as your owner.

I knocked into some motorcylist this morning.
Wth!
And no, I din get freak out.
The moment I knocked into that fella, I was like cursing.
What the toot, I have to cancel my 2 lunch date with Nigel and Dinesh, and movie date.

But lucky thing is, he's not injured, only his bike got a bit problem.
He's a student from UM and also some taekwando instructor.
So, that's why he was okay and never bully me. (Is that what you suppose to call that? Don't know?)
Went to workshop then settle the problem there.

Nigel rush in time to settle the bill.
So now, I'm in debt. ><
I shall start fasting, save money and clear my debt.
Lol.
Okay, I was kidding only.
Can die wei, if I don't eat.

Class dismissed not long after we enter.
Nigel gave me a Cadbury chocolate bar. =)
Went for lunch then to Amcorp for the A3 papers in Popular.
I damn jakun cause never go there before but end up apparently that place is like another Summit. =.=
Get to do people watching session, seeing random 'interesting' people passed by us and comment on them.
Haha.
Then, we spend about 2 hours or more doing bonding session.
I'm so glad that he's always there.
=)

Surprisingly parents din really say much after I reach home.
Mom nag a lil.
That's all.

THANKS DEAR!!!



No comments: