Thursday, March 27, 2008

I love my mobile pillow! =)

I've finally done with all my presentations!
Now, left report for Into to Advertising and all the radio broadcasting assignments.
Please, please, please...
Speed up the time to next Sunday, then I'll be free from all these assignments.
It's time to concentrate on the finals by then.

**********

Today's presentation for English for Mass Comm was good, eventhough we didn't get to rehearse.
Except for the always nervous CF, everyone seems to be doing good.
Ms. Yong likes the way we present the survey results in very clear and nice charts.
She said eventhough the group don't have the bombardstic English like the previous group, but she likes the way we present.
We is happy!
=)

***********

Tomorrow will be another busy day.
Hopefully will be able to record most of the drama.
Bloody hell..
Screw that person who deleted our recording.
Make us have to rush like mad now.
Please, my voice, don't merajuk with me tomorrow.
I need to be Alice, Jane and Pinnochio.
Be good, aite?

No comments: