Friday, March 14, 2008

Sad.

*deep sigh*
I don't know what to say about this.
I thought you would understand me well enough.
It was rather disappointing to hear those words from you.

You make the decision to not add in the page numbers.
I've ask you for confirmation for few times, and you agreed with it.
I did the whole report til 1 something in the morning, printed the 40 pages report with my OWN printer.
Okay, never mind about that.
Then, you say reprint the whole reports cause of the bloody page numbers?
Hello?!
Have you got any idea what are you talking?
You are contradicting yourself!
If not because of the original copy wasn't with me, I'm sure my 40 pages can throw to the dustbin.
Do you know how hurt I was when you said that?
I tried so hard to hold the tears.
At the end, it was another break down. ='(

I wanted to rant more.
But, I read your blog.
I accepted the apology of yours.
I can be a very patient person when come to friendship, so I think I'll still keep the friendship.

No comments: