Saturday, March 8, 2008

Stupid E Day!

Seriously, I'm cursing silently in my heart.
Damn wth wei.

Before Election, can see barners everywhere.
Bloody hell, got nothing better to do is it?
Block my view, waste time, waste money, waste paper, waste space, waste energy when putting on all these thing.
Not like people will look at it also.
So not environmental friendly!

Then what?
The particular road around SS2 that I passed by everyday, potholes damn banyak!
However, somehow, it was fixed about 2 weeks back.
Same goes to roads at other places.
You see..
Those candidates only be like so "efficient" when the Election draw near.
So that you people will vote for them!
Damn FAKE!

Have you people came across with those political advertisement in television, radio, newspapers, almost all the media?
Well, I guess you sure somehow came across with them.
Like every few minutes, the media sure play the ads.
One thing, it's all the same one particular party.
-____________-
So boring.
How come only that particular party get to advertise about how good they are?
What about the others?
This is just so NOT fair!

Yesterday, I found out that.
That's this Dato Seri H. says that UMNO no need support from Chinese and Indian to win the Election cause there's more than 60% of Malay in this country.
O.o
This is how I react when I heard of the news.
Wth!
This fella got no brain, damn bloody racist!
MALAYSIA IS A MULTIRACIAL COUNTRY!
This fella talks without using his brain.
==

Now, today, the Election Day.
When I switch on the TV, it's all about the Election!
Okay, nevermind.
Some places, the candidates even bride people to vote for them!
No life betul wei!
What's the point laa?
End up kena tangkap, cari pasal betul!

And now, the results showing on TV.
The opposition parties seem to be winning a lot, while BN has got bad results.
I actually quite happy with the results, but worry at the same time.
Happy cause at last there's some changes in the Malaysia politics; Worry cause I might have to ffk Nigel and Grace.
So how?
*Pray hard*

*********
MALAYSIA IS CHANGING.
That's a very good thing.
=)



No comments: