Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Four in One.

1st of April = Aprilfool = Leslie's day = Happy FIRST month anniversary = Paiseh day

**********
Today's the Aprilfool!
If days were before uni, sure will be a lot of interesting stuff going on.
As for this year, no prank no nothing.
Dull-ness.
Everyone seems to be tension and rushing against time.
I wonder do they ever remember about the day.
The one and only interesting thing I saw was, someone's car kena painted.
At first all of us went like O.o, what did that fella do la, til people want to paint the car like that.
Like kena from Ah Long only.
Then, apparently it was an Aprilfool's prank.
All these foundation people really have got nothing better to do.
(Note: I just kena prank by Khai Yang. -__________- )

*************
Leslie's day is today too.
To think of 5 years ago, when I heard about the news of Leslie's Chung commited suicide by jumped down from the 24th floor.
Sad.
I seriously couldn't accept the fact that he comited suicide!
I thought it was a joke.
Didn't expect to get such news, not in that day.
I don't want to prank people on this day already.

*************
Guess what?
I received a hand-made card/paper with the black and white pic and very touching message.
So sweettt...
Huhu^^

Dear,

Happy FIRST month anniversary!
Geli geli words all I shall tell you face to face.
Lol.

*********

Doggies, please stay away from us.

No comments: