Friday, April 11, 2008

Coke makes me high.

Jasmine!
We very the berjodoh laa...
Lol.
Like that also can bump into you this morning.
By the way, I still love white white!
=p


After 2 weeks, Nigel and I finally get to watch AWAKE!
Finally!
I wait until my neck also long long already.
Hmph!
Oh well, the story was so different compare to what we thought of initially.
But, is nice.
Jessica Alba first time act as the bad one.
Not bad, not bad.
The twist and turn make me so gan cheong.
When the doctor was performing the cutting Hayden Christansen's chest and take out the heart all that.

Oucchhhh!!!
Painnya.
=/


Before the movie starts, we had like one hour to kill.
So we went hang gai gai pak tor. =)
Bump into Titus and Stefanie working as perfume promoter.
Itchy me go ask them spray perfume on me, I ended up so the perfume-ish.

><

I laugh non-stop like some crazy girl when we walk walk.
Somemore this Nigel keeps make me laugh after I paused for while.

I guess.
Coke makes me high.
Lol.

Went in to Sasa and Watson to check up on the mascara.
Mine habis.
Desperately need one, but no money.
Sob sob. ='(
I have three in mind.

Loreal Telescopic Clean. ZA Cutie Curl Mascara.
Fasio Power-stay Mascara 3D + Air Tech (Curl Volume)

I've tried the Loreal Telescopic Clean and...
The effect was good!
Hmmm...
I think I'll go for it.
Next month only can buy.
Sad.
=(
Today went to PC fair, manage to get myself some stuff.
Dad sponsore of corse!
Lol.
A 4GB thumbdrive for myself. Rechargable battery for my digital camera.
I have to get another 2GB thumdrive, cause mom wants my previous one and I've lost it and I never tell her.
><
Pendrive KLik.

*********
Now, ranting time.
The PC Fair seriously please go change their management, wth!
Make us have to go one big round just to get in to the entrance.
Can't they just let us in through the door?
Need pass pulak.
And one more thing.
I don't unederstand why Entrance cannot be Exit, Exit cannot be Entrance.
Makes people's life miserable only.


The auntie in the foodcourt.
I damn tak boleh tahan.
Lousy service to the max.
Serve the Malay auntie who comes after me instead of me and show me those rude face.
I tell you.
I throw the plate on you and walk off only you know.
Bad service.
Cannot understand why this people still can survive in service line.
Ish ish.
Malay ladies who sat opposite of me.
Stupid la you people.
Ke-selfish-ness tak terhingga.
Let me take the chair if you don't need!
Bloody hell tell me someone's sitting, padahal tipu.
Screw you people kau-kau!
Uugghhh!!
Why all these people like that?
Malaysia is so...
Sad case betul.


No comments: