Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We Made it!

WooHoo!
My group was one of groups with highest marks for the Radio Broadcasting assignment.
28/30.
The other 2 groups were Nigel's, Dominic's.
Damn bangga wei.
Same marks as Nigel they all.
They somemore got high expectation from Dr. Yap!
Damn proud! Damn happy!
Tonight no need to sleep already. (Okay, I was joking only.)

Dr. Yap commented Nigel's as Criminal group, Mine as Very Cute group, Dominic's as All Die group.
Hahaha.
She said my group overall good.
Manage balance between all the tasks given.
However, she said all of our voice are too cute to conduct news program.
More suitable to conduct children program.
So..

Attention to all Producer for children programmes,

Please look for the me, Alice Chua if you need a host for children program.
I love children alot and I have several experiences in dealing with children and I do know a little about children psychology.
I am very friendly.
=)

********

On the other hand, we celebrated Meimei's 20th in advance this afternoon, in Brisik Cafe in Jaya One.
I like the atmosphere over there.
A very nice place to camwhore.
All pics are with Puiks.
So, no pics til I got it from her.
Huhu^^
I got to know Daddy Wayne, Auntie Eve, Ah Giap, Bluey.
Thanks dear for sharing his friends with me.
*winks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a group from BC3 gets 28/30 also.. =)