Thursday, April 24, 2008

Call me Nerd.

Yesterday's morning began with a terrible jam.
Sux!
One bus broke down on the way to NPE.
I missed the traffic reports and so I stuck there for like almost half an hour to 45 minutes.
*faint*
The Radio Broadcasting test starting 9am.
I haven finish my revision.
And I was still on my way when it was 8.30am.
Imagine how scared were both me and sis.
Both also having exams at 9am.
Disaster wei if we were late.

Once I reached uni, Nigel told me that there's changes on certain question.
OMG!
Then, he roughly explain to me and managed to get me memorize the points in just 10 minutes.
Get into exam hall like last minutes.
I din bring my water bottle.
Haiyo, I was too gan cheong already.

Open the paper.
Term and definitions.
All are okay, except from RIBBON MIC?!
Since when Dr. Yap said she will comes out with this term?
This was our midterm question.
With out brilliant short-term-memory, what make you think that we will still remember what we studied for a moth or two ago.
Darn. This is bad.
Then, when I flip to the essay questions.
O.o
Wth!
Why got script all that?
I mana ada idea?
Simply hentam saja.
Sigh.
I was still holding on a ray of hope of getting an A- perhaps?
Now, my A- say byebye to me already.
Sad betul.
=(

*********
Now, C N R another big time headache subject.

I haven get started with anything.
Blur and lazy.
I'm reading based on the tips only.
Don't know how am I going to die in the exam tomorrow?
Ugly.. =/

Someody please tell me how to focus?
I get distracted every 5-10 minutes nowadays.
I cannot sit still and focus.
Cannot read notes for more than half an hour without doing other things.
I suddenly missed those time where I was a nerd that can lock myself in the study room and study for the whole day without getting distracted, can read and memorize notes like super fast.
I seriously missed all those days.
Sob sob. ='(
I guess.
People do changed as time goes on.
I WAS A NERD THAT CAN MEMORIZE MY NOTES EASILY!

Ohh, btw.
Did I tell you that?
I'm so love the new washing machine!
Lol.
So random.

No comments: