Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sleep Deprive.


I'm supposed to go for class today.
But, I'm sick.
=/

Yesternight was chatting halfway with Nigel, then suddenly the whole world is spinning.
I can't even walk straight.
Struggle all the way to the bedroom and rest for 40 minutes.
Sick betul.
I was on the bed at 10.30pm.


********
I have finally done with the Radio Broadcast report.
3 something in the morning, Monday.
I woke up at 5.45am after that.
2 hours plus of sleep make me look like a zombie in uni.
Classmates all asking me the same thing.
"What happen to you? Why you look so tired?"
Memang laa ini macam when I have only 2 hours plus of sleep.
-___________-

I was chilling out with the rest at cafeteria afterI hand up the assignment till someone asked me where's my stuff?
Then only I realise, my laptop is not with me!
Gosh!
Where did I left my laptop?
*think hard*
Rushed to the first floor and found my laptop was safely lying on the table with other students sitting around.
*phew
Sorry, laptop.
><

After that, it was Intro to Advertising class.
Was bangga a little to found out I got the highest marks in Tutorial 1 for Ads my midterm and assignments.
(But then, only in Tutorial 1 not the whole class laa... Hehe.)
It wasn't long before I open my file and saw one of the important parts of the report was lying in between papers I kept.
NOOOOOOO!!!!

How can this possible be?
I thought I've check properly before I hand the assignment?
I'm so gonna die flat this time.

By the time I reached the office, the lecturer has already took away the assignment box.
Oh, what should I do?
Then, I saw few of the other groups reached after that.
Aparently, there are still few of them who not yet hand up the report.
So, it's not that bad for me after all.
Several calls been made and I was told that I can mail the soft copy to the lecturer.
Oh yay!
My part is settled.
=)

I nap for almost 3 hours after I got back.

********
Guess what?
The other day, RM10 that I short when I was closing the account, was another actually with the manager.
See??
I'm not that lousy after all.
XP


********
The boyfriend is on work from 7am-7pm today.
Miss him.
Time, please move faster today.
Huhu^^

No comments: