Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hold me tightly.

I don't know why I feel so bother by what she said this time.
Madness. Disappointment. Sad. Hurt.
That explain all.

I don't feel like smiling, yet I have to.
To be in the service line, the smiley is the most important.
It's tiring.
I wanted to come home earlier.
I wanted to just give one bloody excuse and get rid of working.
I seriously wanted to.

I didn't get to see daddy and bro yesterday, eventhough we are staying in the same house.
So many times since I started my part-time job.
And every Saturday, after I finish work and reach home at midnight 12 something, everyone will be sleeping by then.
Online is my only activity.
To talk to dear about everything.

Now, I cannot remember when was the last time I cried.
Now, I'm listening to emo melody.
Now, I'm crying.
Now, I seriously want Nigel to be right next to me.
Now, I so need a mini bolster.
Now, what should I do to stop crying?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi cerenna here.been reading your blog for quite sometime now..haha just wana kacau u..i read nigel's blog so i just click ur link lo..hehe.. actualli i want to link u to my blog but im too stupid with the html stuff..nieways do read my blog xanga.com/cerenna haha..when i learn how to link adi then i link u ok..go study go

Licey said...

Hey gal!
Haha. thanks for readin!
Ok ok.. I shall link you like.. Right now! Huhu^^