Sunday, April 6, 2008

Yesterday was a Saturday.

I woke up at 6.30am.
It was the screening day for the year 2 sem 3 seniors.
8am in PB Auditorium 3.
Nigel acted in one of the TV filler and a short film, To Be Or Not To Be.

You see ah...
By the time we reached there, its already 8.15am.
So, I was thinking, sure late already.
But then, I guess, Malaysian timing is the term for it.
Lol.
And, technical problems somemore.
Its like every time after a TV filler was play, sure have to stop for a little while to fix the so call technical problems.
Lousy betul, tak boleh tahan!

I laughed until stomach pain when saw Nigel acts as a Malay guy.
The Baju Melayu look and prays like a Malay.
Name pulak is Nigel.
-________-
Mat Salleh punya nama la tu.
Haha!

Him with Baju Melayu. =p

I almost cried when I watch To Be Or Not To Be.
Sasha
was very good in the crying scene.
However, due to Nigel was the one who hugged her in that scene.
My tears came out halfway then I burst out laughing pulak.
I paling like the part Nigel confessed to her.
Touching touching.
Sobs ='(

Out of all the short film they show, THE BEST will go to The Last Exit.
The story, the way they shoot the film, the way they edit, the original sound tracks by themselves, the house they did the shooting, their effort.
I LIKE! I LIKE! I LIKE!

After The Last Exit, the standard suddenly drop to a very lame short film, which I don't think I should reveal the name.
I don't mind watching the other short film after that.
But then, the one sitting next to me very mind to stay for any longer, cause he tak boleh tahan the lame-ness and he don't understand Cina, Cantonese and he was extremely sleepy.
So, we left earlier.
=p

Lunch at Section 14, after that walk around in Digital Mall.
I went to ask for the price to upgrade my laptop's ram.
1 GB for RM70, 2 GB for RM150.
O.o
Now, tell me.
How can this be possbile?
Bought my printer ink and I bumped into
Kawai.
He said I've grown up a lot.
-_____________-
What is that supposed to mean?
Ish ish.

We have about an hour to kill till Nigel's job briefing.
So, I parked the car along PB and we have our boding session. (So call laa..)
He already halfway to the Dreamland when I asked him for his phone.
He thought I want to play with the games in the phone.
He din know I actually wanted to...
Camwhore.
XD

Shhhh... He's sleeping.

My turn. Lol.
He was day dreaming.
Hmmmm...
Purposely did this lala pose to irritate him. =p
Opps... Kena tangkap.
Mine. *Melts*

**********
I was back to Pizza Uno, again.
No choice.
I'm broke, extremely poor, pocket susah berlubang-lubang. =/
I seriously karat kau-kau after the 4 months leave,
And with the new system, the round up for the 1 cent thingy really caught me up.
I totally dislike this!
So me-ma-fan-kan okay?!
I was such a blur case.
Did so many errors and have to refund for so many times.
Bad bad.
Closing account was a disaster!
I short RM10.
Darn.
Now, tell me.
Where did the RM10 gone?
Where? Where? Where?
Took up from the tips.
So, today please make sure that I don't short money again.
If not...
DIE!

No comments: