Monday, April 21, 2008

5 minutes before time.

Got back home about half an hour ago.
English for Mass Communication is done.
Left 4 more papers to go.
Huhu^^

Stomach suddenly pain like hell after I finish the paper.
Till almost see stars spinning around my head. *.*
I wanted to box my stomach till it kemek.
Bloated like don't know what only.
Ish ish.

I managed to finish the paper like... 5 minutes before time limit.
Lol.
Consider good for me.
The previous time of English paper I sure do until last minute and will scribble my long essay all the way in 15 minutes.
Usually the handwriting will make the marker go O.o
Messy kau-kau like worms crawling on papers.
==

For this time, we were doing this paper in PB Auditorium.
I thought will be better doing there, mana tau...
The chairs damn high, us the shorties sit till neck and back also pain.
=/
Why?
Legs cannot sampai the floor and the tables are lower.
Stupid UTAR management!

*********

Washing machine coming tonight!
Can throw all my clothes inside dy.
Yay yay!
v^^

No comments: