Friday, April 18, 2008

BODOHS please don't come in my way.

I tell you what.
I'll blog about me being the promoter of Antabax antibacterial shower cream.
ONLY after I finish my 3 weeks contract laa...
Wait til I gather all the pics and I finish my exam then also if I got mood to blog.
Don't know?
See how lu...

******
This morning, I went to Easy Pharmax HQ with mommy, to collect the RM300 worth of products I won from the contest.
Seriously, if you ask me, what are those products I won?
I'll tell you, I don't know.
Cause I din even look at it.
I gave them all to mommy, too sleepy to bother.

Then, she met up with a friend outside the meeting room, when I went to the washroom.
I was kinda stoned.
Eyes damn small cause before I came out from the house I put Eyemo with my lenses on and end up my eyes lagi dry and the lense sucks on my eyeball and I have to take out and wear it back again and my eyes become red red.
Okay, after greet that auntie I continue messaging Nigel.
I saw that auntie hands the pink paper bag to mommy and mommy gave her the 8oo++ worth of cheque.
My next month pay wei.
Gone like that. =/
The pink paper bag contains the skincare products.
800++ also after 25 percent discount.
So, means ah before discount that set of skincare products worth 1000++! O.o
Expensive giler babi banana!
Oyy, daddy! Why so unfair mommy get to purchased 1000++ worth of skincare products, when I only get those 10++ cheapplat skincare products. So unfair la you. Sad betul. ='(

After reach home, straight online.
Thought want to do some reading, but then I was so sleepy and my brain works so slow like kambing. ==
Not long after that, lunch time.
Food all masuk stomach, I full full, brain works lagi slowly, I mati!
I went to take nap after that.
Haha!
I forgotten I silent-ed the phone, so I can't hear the alarm, and so I got to nap for another 10 minutes before sis woke me up.
Wheeee~~

Okay, at last can start my reading.
But I'm still so slow, but was progressing. =p
Halfway, mommy ask me to get some groceries for her.
Revision plan tergendala again.

I went to Big Bookshop to get some stationeries, too, before I head to the 99 Speedmart.

This cashier in 99 Speedmart seriouslyBODOH laa!
She go and put 2 bottles of sauces with the cucumber and butter.
Use your butt to think also you know this is so gonna kemekkan the cucumber.
I seriously think she got no brain la...
Not like you can save much plastic bag also.
BODOH!

Just when I was about to pay, came this few of the Indonesian workers.
Want to jump queue.
All came squeezing, and laughing, and kacau-ing the cashier.
L.O.A betul wth!
Cannot see I'm paying is it?
Also another bunch of BODOH!
Damn feel like kicking all their balls.
Hmph!

On the way back, saw another BODOH!
A Malay budak.
He was playing baseball/softball/whatever ball as long as is not his balls with his brother.
When I passed by right, he pulak look at me and wants to throw his baseball/softball/whatever ball as long as not his balls towards my car.
Wth!
Oyy budak, kau ni jangan melampau! Nanti aku tampar kau, kau jangan nangis cari bapa engkau! BODOH!

Sigh.
Why so many BODOHS near my area?

*******
Finaly, I'm done with all the terms for Radio Broacasting.
Am gonna read through points for essays soon.

Ohh, one good news I got from the parents today.
The new washing machine going to arrive in a week or two.
Yippy! =D
I won't have to wash my clothes till neck, back and butt also aching dy.
*Shakes bum bum*
Huhu^^

Plan for tomorrow
1) Wash clothes. (Not yet wash my working top for Antabax. XP)
2) Fold clothes. (Dad was nagging about it ealier. =/ )
3) Do some reading on Cultural and Religion. (Nigel is now reminding me about it.)
4) Nap. (I predict myself gonna feel sleepy, and Nigel once again read my mind on this.)
5) Go to work from 6p.m.-12a.m. (I'm just a poor kid. Not working=no income=the sad case me)
6) Shower then online. (What make you think I can live without online for a day. Lol.)
7) Sleep. (After a tiring day, sure la get my beuty rest. Duhhh!!!)

No comments: