Friday, April 25, 2008

I got many many cars!

We went to 99 Speedmart to get chocs bar for Jo. So yea, Nigel said he will get one for me too. Huhu ^^
I was standing in front of those choco bars, scanning through what to get
. Hmmm...
Then I saw my childhood fav fav!

DSC02042

The one I've been bugging him to buy for me but he was too lazy to go look around.
Hmph!
See.. Now I found it myself, and 99 Speedmart is so near to your house! ><
Nevermind. Happy enough.


Today was memang adventurous la.
Painted his middle finger with ORANGE HIGHTLIGHTER. *half a peace*

DSC02039

DSC02040

DSC02043

Btw, studied till so tired wei till at the end I don't know what went in to my brain. Sleepy dy when it was almost 5pm and I got disctracted and I joined him along lazy on the sofa while waiting for Auntie to come back from work and I doze off at one corner. ZzzZzz....
Then, I heard the key unlocking the gate. I open my eyes.
The first person I saw was Uncle coming out from his room looking at me sleeping at one corner so ugly the hair so messy. O.o
Omg so paiseh please I want to dig a hole and hide my face.

This Nigel was sleeping at the other corner, no wonder so quiet nobody woke me up.
And I met
Auntie. =)

After that, Alice (me la.lol) and Jo kepit the skinnie bone Nigel while he playing his lamest ever hp game, Magnetic Joe. Muahahaha XD
Then, I
balik.

*****

Aiyoh, this morning ah, I stress kau-kau.
Couldn't finish revision and was rushing through the notes and being so panic cause it was almost time. =/
Of course, I went in without finish rushing the notes. Rather worried.
Open the paper.
Ohh! It is exactly like the tips! But then, I din finish my reading. ==
What is Karma? What is Keramat? Main hentam only.
Please la, I just want to get rid of this CNR paper and throw away all the notes. Seriously want to go siao reading all these cultural thingy.
wtf.
One definition got so many versions. Too free la all these orang tua.

No comments: