Thursday, April 17, 2008

Rain after the draught.

Today, at last, got to meet up with Nigel.

Soooooo miss him okay, after 6 days of not seeing him.
This is why I don't like holidays nowadays. Lol.
Cause
Holidays= No uni= Unable to see Nigel =/

As for today, we call it a study date.
I reached his house at about 11.20am (Paiseh, I was late by 20 minutes. Hehe.)
Met Uncle and Sabrina.
After "hi, hello" with them, we started on the revision.
Terms for Radio Broadcasting.
Hmmm...

Okay laa...
I must admit that Nigel's way of memorising all the terms is quite effective.
=)
I memorised half of the terms before it was time to pick Joanna from Assunta Secondary School.
I got my massage session tooo..
Huhu^^

While on the way to pick her up, we saw a rat 'hop' like a mini kangaroo.
Lol.

"Arrrr!!!! "
*slams on the break*
"Why you emergency brake like this? Behind got car la."
"No... You see that rat!"
"It just a rat laa... You're inside the car, so scared for what?"
"I'm not afraid of the rat laa.. It's so cute 'hoping' like that. Hehe. "
=________________=

Really damn cute I tell you.
The rat was like so tiny.
I blamed Nigel for not fast enough to take a pic on that.
XP
Sorry dear, I can't help it.

The traffic of the Gate C of Assunta School was really horrible, terrible and vegetable.
Ish ish.
All the cars park on the both side of the super narrow road like nobody's business.
Then, one auntie I don't know she's a buta huruf or she was having brain damage.

Hello! Jalan sehala ni! You tak pernah pergi ke sekolah ka?
Dah la come against the way, stop at the middle of the road pulak.
I give you half a peace baru you tau. mlm

After came out from the school, I went to feed the car with petrol while Nigel thinking where to have our lunch.
Due to Nigel is very picky (Lol. =D One factthat me and Joanna agreed on.), and also we are broke, we ended up in some coffe shop.
I was so happy when I saw Tom Yam stall.
But then, actually I regret ordered from that stall.
The Tom Yam meehun is sucks!
The prawn not fresh at all.
RM5.50 somemore.
Hmph!

It started raining cats and dogs not long after we finish our lunch.
So, get wet time.
My small umbrealla cannot afford to protect 2 people from not getting wet.
Nigel was the victim.
Wet wet cause he was the one who 'usher' us.
Kesian. Lol.

I stayed for an hour longer than the time I was supposed to go home.
Opppss..
What?!
It was raining cats and dogs, so it's quite dangerous so drive marr...
Somemore I can kacau Nigel longer, so why not?
Uncle also asked if I'm staying for dinner.
Sorry la, I can't.
First, I paiseh. Second, I was supposed to go home earlier.
Hehe.

Then, when his mom almost back from work.
I balik cause I took her parking.
Pai seh.

*******
Nigel told me that his mom emo him cause she was the only one in the family who has not meet me yet.
And she loves the chocs I made for Nigel.
Okay laa Auntie, I make for you next time k?
Also, apparently Uncle parked his car at other place so that I don't have to move my car for Auntie.
But we didn't know that, and so I went back, and now Auntie emo with Nigel.
Haha.

I just realize the whole post entry is so Nigel!
Sorry laa...
Bare with me.
Cause
I MISS HIM MARRRR....

No comments: