Friday, April 4, 2008

My essentials.

Living Forever lipbalm, essential for my lips.

Johnson's Baby Milk Lotion, essential for my skin.


My lips and skin are consider as DRY DRY DRY!
With the UTAR air-cond blowing directly on the lips and skin, they will be lagi DRY!
This is when the lipbalm and lotion come in handy.
Huhu. ^^

Living Forever's lipbalm is by far my favourite out of so many other brands of lipbalm I've tried before.
It won't dry dat easily so I don't have to keep on applying it and won't leave layers of white white thingy on the lips.
Also, I love the taste of it.
=)
Johnson's Baby Milk Lotion has always been my FIRST choice!
Lol.
I love milk!
Which ever milk products will attract me.
I smell nice with the lotion.
I love the way I smell after I apply the lotion.
He loves the smell toooo...
=D

But then, one thing is...
He don't let me apply those two essentials on him.
WHY? WHY? WHY?
He looks and smell nice with them too.
Hehehehe!
I must brain wash him!
Anyone wants to help me with this?
Muahahaha XD

No comments: