Monday, January 28, 2008

A wave of black luck.

I got hit and my precious smiley was brought away by the wave.
I dropped my car keys into the toilet hole!
I shouldn't have put it in my pocket. =(
Now, I've drop it and I feel so sad.

I called mom and dad.
Dad wouldn't want to help me.
He asked me to settle myself.
I was lost.
I don't know what to do.
Then, I cried.

I know I've been very weak.
I know I look horrible with my red eyes and pale lips.
I know I've passed by alot of the friends with my super sour face.
I know I've been emo for so many days.

I'm really really sorry.
For those who I passed by without saying hi and with my sour face.
I don't have the strength to smile.

To the BC1 girls and guys and Ms. Sageena,
Pei Yee who helps me to get the toilet cleaner to tried to take my car keys.
Wan Yi who borrowed me her shoulder to cried on.
Lee Jian who offered to take me to the mechanics.
Chee Fei who tried to get his mechanics friend.
Kok Joo who was trying to cheer me up by saying my blinky car as the latest trend.
Ms. Sageena who was being so understanding.
Grace, Jyin, Susan, Ying who were so worried and ask me to drive home earlier.
Celine, Kelly, Fab who MSN me.
One more person,
Nigel who reminded me about the project and the SACRED HOLY MANTRA.

I appreacite what all you did to make me feel better.
Really really appreacite it.
All of you make me feel so warm.

I am happy I am happy I am happy!
Am I?
I don't know.
But, I'll try to smile!
Cause I'm gonna retrieve my Mc'Donalds Oreo Mcflurry soon.

No comments: