Friday, January 25, 2008

That's me.

Had great laugh during Radio Broadcasting and English For Mass Comm.
I laugh so loud and look happier.
At least I thought I was...
I was trying to gain back my smile.
And I failed.

I tried my best to smile, because I don't want the rest to worry and try so hard so make me smile.
That's me.
I've been trying to hide my true feeling and not to reveal anything, because I'm not sure with my own now.
That's me.
I laugh so loud during classes, because I thought those jokes were funny.
That's me.
I screwed the first lab practise, because I'm too lack of self confidence.
That's me.
I tried so hard to act normal, because I thought I can go through this sudden down point on my own.
That's me.
I went to the ATM machine with no money back, because I've reach the limit.
That's me.
I reached home telling dad that I can't withdraw money but never ask him for money, because I was too shy to ask money.
That's me.
I want to be as independent as I can, because I'm the eldest of the family.
That's me.
I hold my tears until now, not letting them to beat me, because I've no shoulder to lean on.
That's me.

Don't ask me why I'm struck by this sudden down point.
I DON'T KNOW!
Leave me alone or you talk to me.

No comments: