Monday, January 7, 2008

New Year.New Sem.New Hairstyle. =)



*Sounds of the mobile drop on the floor*
Ops, my first day of uni started off with this clumsiness of mine.
Hehe.

I managed to get a parking, under a big big tree, with a lot of weird gabbage.
No choice.

The queue was until the entrance when Jyin and me enter the building.
3 things to collect for the admin department.
Results from last semester.
Tuition fees. =/
Exemption form.

After the loonngg 3 months, most of the girls change their hairstyle.
Long to short, short to long, curly to straight or curlier, straight to curly, no colour to colour, colour to no colour.
And most of the classmates were shock when they saw me with the super short and the oh-so-called-blue-highlight hair.
For me, seriously I don't feel anything at all when my almost waist long hair were chop to this short.
I feel so much relief indeed. =)
I received positive comments from the classmates, and I'm happy cause I've successfully prove the hair stylist was wrong saying that short hair don't suit me.
Hmph!

I was so semangat to attend the level 2 Japanese class with Jyin, Susan, Ying and students from Chinese Studies.
Susan once again attracted everyone's attention when sensei called her.
We were the 4 'illegal foreigners' from the Broadcasting.
Hehe.
And we don't have book, lucky thing sensei borrow us his book when doing exercises.
After class, 4 of us went to chit chat with sensei.
He was in Japan for 22days and just came back yesterday.
Christmas and New Year in Japan. How nice...

The lecturer for English for Mass Communication was quite easy going and open minded.
The class was interesting.
Just that it was until 7pm.
Jam kau-kau when come out from uni.
Went Jyin's place for dinner.
Reached home at 9.30pm.
Tiring.
Next week onwards, I'll have class straight from 12-7pm every Monday.
God bless.

Another credit about my short hair.
I LOOK CUTE WITH SHORT HAIR?
And I should know I'm CUTE?
Lol. Thanks!

No comments: