Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Not myself.

I lost my smile today.
Somehow, I just can't seems to lift myself for today.
Frustrated, impatient, pissed off.
Without any reason.

I so need someone, something to make me laugh.
And now I have Nigel, the youtube link he gave.
Youtube is serously loading damn slowly.
I really kesian him.
He was trying to make me smile, and I still look like this ---> -__-
No emotion at all.
Sorry, but I just can't help it.
I just can't smile.

And I thought chocolate bar would helps.
I finish the remaining quarter bar while watching to the video, and it does helps a little.
I laugh a little.

However, after the video and chocolate bar, I'm back to my old nanny face.
Means tak ada expression.
(=_=)
Sorry, wasted your energy and brain juice.

Ohh, I seriously DISLIKE Valentine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brain juice? err.. ok..

anyway, here's a funny video. i swear to you that i laughed so hard, my lungs almost burst out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go&eurl=http://fabulouslymyself.blogspot.com/