Monday, January 28, 2008

8 of my very random thoughts.

Tagged by Nigel.

1. I don't usually keep my own secret. I tell everyone, new friends, old friends about almost everything about myself. In return, I help them to keep their secrets. Don't worry people, your secret are safe with me.

2. I'm very observant. I can roughly tell your mood of the day by just watching you from far. Don't try me!

3.I enjoy doing things upside down. For example, I answer my exam papers start from the last question, I do my laudry in rainy days or at night.

4. My happy-go-lucky look hide a very moody me. I rather complain,talk alot or I'll prefer to isolate myself in a corner, not wanting anyone to approach me.

5. I'm small and petite and fragile. Please handle me with EXTRA care and adore me.

6. I need a shoulder to lie on for awhile, at least when I'm crying. Any guys volunteer to borrow me your shoulder?

7. I still cry like a babe. I'm also a curious babe!

8. I'm not done with my Intro to Advertising presentation which I'm suppose to present at 9 am tomorrow and I feel like I'm gonna k.o anytime soon.


I tag

Any 5 people from the link on right side!

No comments: