Monday, January 21, 2008

Cramps.

The cramps came back after I parked my car.
It got worst when I reached the campus.
Tried to ignore the pain when I was talking.
Can't even stand properly when Nigel ask to go lunch. (Nigel, now you know why la ya?)
Managed to brought myself to first floor to rest.
Hugging my big beg, I rest myself on the table outside the class.
I really really hate this!
Uugghh!!

*******

I seriously think, we only can produce good work at last minute. (We refer to me and my group members. Hehe.)
Like today, we have this Intro to Advertising presentation, and we still have nothing to present 1 hour plus before the class.
After lunch, we went to the lab and start our design of the ads page.
Surprisingly, we came out with a design in a very short time.
Then, rush to Seksyen 17 to print it out.
And the presentation went well.
Whee~ =)

I received a call from G2.
They asked me to work for this and next weekends.
RM80 per day.
So, 4 days = RM 320.
I rejected their offer.
And I regret now.
Money fly away just like that.
Heartache la...
I should have take the job.
Sigh.

*******

Stuck in the jam for one hour plus.
Reached home at 8.30pm.
Dinner = 2 buns and 1 cup of oatmeal.
That's all for today.

No comments: