Sunday, January 13, 2008

12-7pm.

Sometimes, I doubt with my own choice.
My studies, the course I'm taking now.
1 sem passed, and I still don't see myself in this field.
*heavy sigh*
My results wasn't as good as how I've expected.
My presentation, were all eleven hours jobs. I've never practise for my presentation, never bother to prepare a draft. It was all spontaneous and it always turns out to be a sucky one.
Uuugghhh!!!!

Oh please, let me get all the notes by next week, at least some of it.
Really have to bertaubat already.
I want to catch up with my studies!!

Tomorrow gonna be a super tiring day.
7 hours of class sure kill me straight!
Will be having my lunch earlier, more like brunch.
Wish me luck, people!

Japanese class.
Still struggling with the spelling!
Help me!

*faint*

No comments: