Friday, January 11, 2008

Photo Shooting in IKEA.

Yea.
And I was 'cheated' by them for a photo shooting in some forest, that God knows where's the place.
I'm so gullible.
I know.
Ended up went IKEA.
Attracted people's attention for we were taking IKEA's showroom as our home.
=p


Sitting and lying comfortably.
Susan san was trying to cook something!
What you want? Don't kacau me shower la...
All with sleepy eyes.
Ying want me to take her pic. Hehe.
What's so nice there? The figures were too much! Our grandma told us some weird things.
I wonder what people think about us? Lol.
Just another part of the syok sendiri session. =p
Sipping the tea and palying with bear-bear. Relaxing moment. =)Back to kindi time.
See! My book! Hehe. It means think about, Alice! The 2 were trying to distract Celine.
I was left alone. =( With our cacated expression. =p For the most important people in the world! Whee!~~
Chilling around. ^^
I waited soo long for my turn.
Auntie choosing lamp. Hehe.
IKEA's lighting. So nice! But the price.....
Bump into Henley.

Group pic with Henley.

No comments: