Monday, January 14, 2008

My mom bought me white white lace panties! =p

I thought I was lucky cause Grace informed me not to use Federal Highway.
A lorry was reported overturn and sand were all around the road, causing a BAD traffic jam. =/
Before heading to uni, I was supposed to drop by SS15 to pay for some bills.
I was being so smart and took the USJ 2 way.
Guess what?
I was trapped in that stupid road which I think shorter than the road along UTAR campus for like half an hour!
Wth!
There's one car broke down in the middle of the road and cause this traffic jam.
What is this man?
All pakat to cause traffic jam is it?

I reached the place about 45 minutes later which I usually take only 15 minutes to reach.
=.="'
And I can't find any parking.
I seriously feel so damn annoyed as those 'super hardworking' MPSJ fella taking their 'weapon' and start pointing at the double park cars.
Don't they have somthing better to do than going around like this?
Even housing areas cannot park?!
This is just too much!
Ish ish.
Geram!

By the time I reached uni, no more parking for me.
Then, I took the risk for being 'saman' by our dearest MPPJ fella.
Tapau mix rice for my lunch, and eat like 'hungry ghost'. >.<

I came home earlier than last Monday.
Daddy told me, earlier when they went to Seremban, mommy sapu a lot of gowns and dresses from one of the boutique.
Below is this conversation between me and daddy and mommy.

"Eh, your mommy today bought a lot of nice nice gowns when we went Seremban just now"
"Really? Very rich hor you all? Suddenly buy so many dresses for what?"
"Your mommy will be attending her company's Gala Dinner next week."
"Ohh... Eh, then got get me anything or not?"
"Got, a white white lace panties!"
"Sweat... =.="" "

"My, why suddenly buy for me white white lace panties?"
"Ohh.. No la. Just now that sales girl told me they are having sales now, quite cheap."
"How you know I wear this or not?"
"Hai ya.. Since now got sales, so I buy one for you in case next time you want but cannot find."
"........"

Make me so happy for a white white lace panties.
Not fair wei!
I also want to go shopping!
Those gowns and dresses are so damn cheap!

No comments: