Saturday, January 5, 2008

The hair problem.

I got my Semester 2 timetable.
It just damn sucky wei.
I want my Semester 1 timetable back. =/
2 of the days I have to stay in uni until 7pm.
And I have 5 days of classes compare to 4 days of Semester 1.
Sob sob. ='(
And 1 of the day I only go uni for 3 hours, 4-7pm.
Wth!
People after class, we only start class.
Darn.

I just came back from hometown this evening.
The family were quite surprise with the new hairstyle.
But, their reaction were not as how I expected.
*phew...*

However.
The problem now is, the colour turns to another colour.
So, I have to go back before CNY.
To fix the problem.
Ish ish.
So mafan.
I think...
After this, I won't do it in a mean while.
Not fun at all!
It caused me headache! =S

And I thanks my babe, Yee for the company during the whole session!

No comments: