Friday, January 18, 2008

I need more rest, seriously.

I was being a jakun yesternight.
It was since 10years ago since I really walking while hunting for food in a pasar malam.
Yea, it was pretty long time ago.
Ever since I moved to Subang, I think.
So pathetic. =S
The rest were laughing at my jakun-ness.
Walk around in the pasar malam reminds me of my childhood time, seriously wei!
Now, don't laugh!

Stayed up until almost 2 am to look for materials for Intro to Advertising presentation.
Found only one.
I wasn't feeling too well.
Thought I can take rest at night, but somehow I ended up tossed and turned the whole night.
So, this morning was dreadfully tired.

First class was the lamest ever Mr. Benjamin.
Like, uugghhh!!
Me, Mandy, Jyin spent our time talking about cosmetics products.
Girls' bonding session.
Lol.

During lunch time, we had discussion on the presentation.
And later on, when I was driving back home, I seriously hope that the traffic will just not that jam.
Really really sleepy and I can't drive any further with my heavy eyelids closing soon.
But, I managed to reach home safely. Hehe!
Took 2 hours nap.

******

Individual DJ presentation will be at week 6.
I'm in the first group, I think.
And I'm dam bloody lucky to get the lab equipments to broke down at this time being.
Now how am I going to practise?
Darn.

No comments: