Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Rant on the history.

Streamyx was giving me problem yesternight.
I can't access to MSN and the I.E.
All I got was blank page and error.
After connect and disconnet and refresh for god knows how many times, I gave up.
Ke-lousiness.

I wanted to rant and rant and just rant about anything.
The half an hour news I watched yesternight updated me 2 cases of bomb attacks, the still lost Sharlinie, Lingam's video thingy and some other news which I couldn't really remember.
The world's is changing.
Yes, and there's no doubt about it.

Ever since the economy crisis in year 1997, the world seems to have a ulter change all of the sudden.
Many people were affected then.
Lost their jobs, their family, their properties, even their pride in certain.
Many rich people declared bankruptcy in just an overnight time.
People start thinking of alternative ways to make their living.
They cheap, they steal, and some of them do nothing but beg.

Then, it was until year 2001, the terrorist attack in United State.
More were affected and the world is no longer as peaceful.
Living under fear, the stress was unbearable.
War that started by just an order by the leader of country destroyed those poor people's home, land, and the Mother of Nature.
Booms everywhere.
People ran for their lives, and living in places that don't even have the basic facilities.
They were suffering.
And many lost their beloved family members just by all these stupid acts done by STUPID people, I would say.
That's why I hate politics!

And the case of the lost Sharlinie.
Wth!
Even kids also all these idiots interested in nowadys.
Kids lost their childhood by only locking in the house, staring at the square box, computer and etc.
They no longer have freedom to hang around the park with their friends when they are by themselves.
God knows when will those idiots come and kidnap them.
I pity them.

All these are non of my business, and I know clearly my rant will change nothing about this world.
I just feel so disappointed and sad and emo that I have to rant on all this history thingy.
I don't care!

I don't feel secure enough to stay in this world anymore...

No comments: