Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Today.

What I want to say is...
The Malaysia Cultural and Religious is so damn boring!
This lecturer must be a friend of Mr. Benjamin (Lecturer of Iintro to Mass Comm for last sem and Mass Media and Society for this sem.)
Both are equally the same.
Bored the students to death.
I got drowsy as she proceed on her lecture on the very first day we met.
So, I played with Wan Yi's handphone throughout the almost 2 hours class.
And we will be seeing Mr. Benjamin on this Friday.
I think.
I can predict the attendance of this 2 class for the coming 13 weeks.
*evil laugh*

Radio Broadcasting, I was wishing for an interesting lecturer, because I can't imagine a lecturer with his/her monotone lecturing in front.
Well... The lecturer was funny though.
Telling us stories of hers, her students and during her time in Taiwan and United States.
And assignments were given to us.
Just so interesting!

********

The media were all reporting about the shortage of cooking oil, which I don't quite actually get it.
Malaysia is like one of the main country that produce palm oil.
How can we possibly facing this kind of shortage all of the sudden?
I just don't get it.
So feeling like kicking those bunch of fat arss!
Hmph!


No comments: