Tuesday, January 22, 2008

How to make money?

I've finallly got myself a pair of black black heels!
And I've got FIRST CLASS service from a cute guy.
Seriously very good service from him.
Not like those lady promoters, all stand there like patung.
Not like that guy.
Hmph!

By the way, am so happy today!
Cause after 1 month of shoes shopping with empty hands back always, I finally get something I like.
Actually, I wanted my favourite white white!
But, no more size.
So, go for black black instead.
According to someone, black black more elegant.
Haha!

Will be going out with family tomorrow.
Don't even recall when was the last time we had family outing.
So, family bonding session tomorrow.
Will be doing some CNY shopping.
I so want to get a pair of jeans now.

*******

I'm so broke now with CNY coming along.
Hopefully, after CNY I can get some job la...
To cover up money I spent for CNY.
And...
Nic's concert is on the 29th of March, a Saturday!!!!
I so want to go for it!!
Anyone want to sponsor me?
Or teman me go there?
Lol.

Note : Start saving from now, or not no Nic's concert for me!

No comments: