Sunday, December 16, 2007

Friday's night @ Bojangles.


Yes! I was back from the Malacca!
And I have 2 even ts to update on, party on Friday's night and Malacca trip.


The party was held at Bojangles, Hartamas.
Serioulsy, all of us thought it'll be difficult to find the place.
However, we managed to found the place half an hour earlier, we were also the one of the earliest to reach there.
Gopi ordered beer for us. =/
I don't want to drink laa...
I just want my dinner!

I think it was around 8pm when people start entering the bar.
Malaysian timing, sure late at least half an hour.

For that night, we have some sort of buffet dinner (so called ).
Satay, curry chicken, fried rice and mee hoon, roast chicken wing.
So lousy!
However, all of us think the roast chicken wings was the best among all!
I ate 8 pieces of chicken wings. =p

Overall, if you want me to comment on this party, I would say nothing but...
The bar is so CHEAPSKATE!
Most of the hostesses don't like this bar.
And they have this DJ who was such a... Unexplainable.
Simply go and change the song until it become so cheapskate.


Kat and Alice.

The sisters, Mei and Niki. Kat, Rach, Mei, Alice. Halfway eating. Peace. *vMy boss, Gopi.
John. I seriously think he looks abit like Guang Liang. =p
Niki looked so blur.
Anyone want to higher us for Darlie's advertisement?
?? and Me and Rudy. I can't remember his name. Sorry=/ Anyone?
The Christmas tree was too bright!
Going back soon.

For those who never turn up to the party, it was nothing much except for alcohol and noise.
And maybe the cheque.
But I din even get my cheque. Uugghh!

Will update the Malacca trip tomorrow.

No comments: