Sunday, December 9, 2007

3rd December 2007


It's time to say goodbye.
After a week of stay in K.T Mutiara, at last we are leaving.
Everyone was busy exchanging email address.
The transport was late as usual.


The 7 girls who stay in K.T Mutiara.

What was lucky for being at the last pick up station was, we were going back by Naza Ria and Hyundai Sonata, just like how we get here a week ago.
Those who were from the other 2 hotels were all going back by bus. Hehe. Lucky us. =p
We weren't feeling too hungry when the drivers stop at Kemasek.
So, we went to took some pics instead.

The wind was so strong that our hair fly in all direction.
The one and only one pic taken with Yew Bong.
Sunny day.
Big big snowy white cloud!

I slept all the way back.
Lack of sleep from the past one week, really really get knock down already.
Thank God I got the driver to drop me at Taman Melati LRT station.
I took LRT til Kelana Jaya, and my parents pick me there.
I think it was around 8pm when I reached home.


Monsoon Cup 2007.
An event where I get to know great people and friends!
An event which make me realize that I can be so responsible!
I'll surely be going there next year!
See ya, people!

No comments: