Sunday, December 9, 2007

27th Nov 2007.


A brand new day, a brand new start!
First day of working, we were all excited and nervous and excited and nervous and so on. Lol.
Reached THBC. We hang around and took a lot of pics while waiting for our breakfast.


ASEAN LADY. The world third lagest private ship.
Ulek Mayang is just on top of the place we eat. So big different! Rach, Alice, Niki, Steph.
Everyone still look fresh on the first day.
My darlings!
Nothing better to do.
Niki looks like a tour guide. =p
Standing on the connection.
Steph's about to ber'kung fu. lol.
Kung fu girls found.

Another morning briefing by Gopi while everyone was busy eating their breakfast.
He’s assigning all the sailors team to the hostesses.
I got APPORT.NET from Sweden.
The skipper will be Bjorn Hansen.

My dear car mates. =)
I took down this pic just in case I can't recognise the skipper.
Accidently saw him!
225. If you know what I mean.

First thing we have to do after breakfast is to get to Primula Hotel to invite our team to come to THBC to register.
So all the hostesses get in to the blue Naza Ria.
Off we go to the Primula Hotel.


Traffic Police were getting ready.


Seriously, all of us were so blur.
What are supposed to say when we saw those mat salleh?
I seriously have no idea.
We waited at the lobby for all the sailors to finish their breakfast in the hotel.
20 minutes passed.
My phone rang and is Gopi’s name appeared on the screen.
My team arrived THBC and I was required to get back to THBC immediately!

-THBC-

I paced towards the sailing office as soon as I hopped out the blue Sonata.
I peeped in to the sailing office to look for the skipper, but to no avail.
Then I saw someone with the team shirt, APPORT.NET.
Wait, there are 5 of them inside.
Means everyone is there la, but I don’t see anyone who look the same like the pic I took?

I walked to one of them and introduce myself.
The rest joined.
They told about their names, but, I couldn't get any of them. =p
The skipper walked out from the sailing office.
Alright. He looked so much different compared to the poster!
No wonder I can't recognise him.

First thing they tell me is they are hungry.
Apala?
Then, after I checked for them, they disappeared pulak.
The skipper seems to know the way better than me.
He used all the shortcuts and he brought the whole team to Ulek Mayang, THBC's restaurant.
I just have to leave them there.

After lunch, they were tired and want to get back to the hotel to rest.
All yawning away.
I categorise them as old man team. ( And I realise I was wrong later on. )
And I was really worry when they start asking about the transport.
Why la my license officer (L.O) so slow with the transport wan?
Ish ish.

After send them back, I'm free.
But I still have to stay at THBC, dinner will be here.
Just when it was about dinner time, TBEST people asked us to get the sailors batik size.
And ask if they have formal pants?
WTH!
Earlier on when they were here, never ask?
Now people balik hotel rest, want to kacau pulak?!

So all the hostesses take turn to call the hotel to connect to the skippers.
My skipper said they don't have formal pants, I told him I'll arrange transport for them to shop.
He said okay.
Half an hour later, when I called him, he says they have?
Gosh! What is this?
He somemore like so sure.
Then, he wished me goodnight in a very sleepy voice when I called him for the third times.
I'm so dead.

No comments: