Sunday, December 9, 2007

26th November 2007.

It was 3.45am, I woke up.
Not being able to sleep the whole night, feeling really tired but excited.
Everyone is supposed to reach Saloma Bistro at 5.30am.
What’s the best thing now is I’ve no idea of where is this place.
All I know was it’s somewhere near Zouk.

My little Kelisa speeding real fast on the highway.
Daddy was the driver of course.
It took us not too long to look for the place.
It was only 5am that time.
The place was so quiet, but there’s another Kelisa another there.
I went to make sure with the passengers in the Kelisa if this is the right place to gather.
She nodded.
I waited in the car with the parents for a while before I saw that girl came down from the car and bringing her luggage to the bench nearby.
I left the car and joined her.

There were only both of us before the rest started coming car by car.
There were so many of them, but I know none of them.
All I know was most of them are from UPM and UM.
Well, all of them were familiar for me as I’ve met them in the previous meeting.
I can even tell their name and which uni they from if you ask me. Haha.
Then, I saw Nigel and Amrit.
At last, 2 of the familiar faces pop into my eyes.

We waited for like almost an hour before the transports came one by one.
Ohh, dark blue Naza Ria and Hyundai Sonata.
Sounds so nice right?
And each car they will only 2 passengers, want us to feel comfortable ma.
But guess what, after waited for like another half an hour or so, I was told that my Naza Ria will be late, so I have to go another car instead.
Then, I followed Steph and Niki’s Naza.

3 of us come from different places.
Stuck in a car for around 8 hours, yet we can talk around.
After tired of talking, we sleep. Lol.

And we stop at some pit stop to get our lunch.
I lost my appetite once I look at those food they have over there.
So I decided to go for Milo panas, while Steph ordered sirap limau and nasi goreng kampung.
I tell you, that boy who took order, he’s really a very slow fella!
We waited for so long, far too long for things we ordered.
I call him, he came to me.
Guess what he asked me in return?
‘Mau minum apa?’
‘Mana Milo panas saya?’
‘Ohh… Makan?’
Stupid boy! Didn’t I told you just now that I don’t want to eat anything? Uugghh!
Not that I want to emphasize on how stupid he was, he then went to check his order only he realize.
Hello? If you’re still a 6 years old kid then maybe I’ll just shut up.
But, you’re like a secondary school boy wei.
Gosh!
And the Milo is like super sweet, which I tot I was drinking condense milk more than Milo.
As for Steph’s sirap limau, it was tasteless.
Her nasi goreng kampung was forgotten by that stupid boy.
She gave up her lunch.

We hopped in to the car after the oh-so-call-lunch-session, continue our journey to Kuala Terengganu.
It was another 2 hours of car ride before we reached
In front of Ming Star Hotel, blue cars formed a long line.
All of us waiting for Gopi to arrange our accommodation.
Then, we were told that the hotel was fully booked and we have to go another hotel instead.

Alright, so we went to K.T Traveller Inn.
Gosh! How can they call that as a hotel? It is more like a motel okay?
Then, after we checked the name list distribution, only Steph was place in this ‘motel’.
Me and Niki will be going to the next hotel.
K.T Mutiara was the name.
Me, Niki, Mei, Rach, Elly were placed in the same room.
Now, the problem comes.
How are we supposed to be on time when five of us have only one toilet to use in the morning?
Ish ish.

Open the door and stepped in to our room.
Musty smell welcomed us.
The room has no windows! What the heck?!
Everyone show dull face, feeling really unhappy with the hotel.
But, we know better than to complain about anything.
We are here to work not holiday.
Sigh.

Rach went to survey on the surrounding.
There’s a sundry shop down there.

Mamak stall nearby, and, ohh, there’s a lot of bank nearby too.
We rested for a while before we headed to Pulau Duyung for our dinner in The Heritage Bay Club.
WAIT!!
Don’t get me wrong!
We will be having our dinner in the site canteen, not the restaurant la.
And well, the food was hmmm… You got me.

After dinner, Gopi brief us on simple stuffs before he bring us around the site.
The place was nice.
Then, we have this rehearsal to welcome the V.I.P for the monsoon cup thingy.
I guess. I was too blur that time until never realize when the real thing starts.
I thought it was still the rehearsal!
Well… I was until I saw all the broadcast crew and camera mans. =.=”

Alright, it’s time to get our uniform.
TBEST orange tops.
Now, the best thing is they are running out of ‘S’ size.
Never mind about that. I’ll go ‘M’.
But, guess what?
When it reaches my turn, not much ‘M’ size left, and I can only take one ‘M’ size and the other two were ‘L’ size!
What the heck wei!I was feeling really really unhappy that time.
Not only me alone, almost all girls weren’t happy with the oh-so-call-uniform. =/

No comments: