Sunday, December 23, 2007

Kor kor for my Christmas.

Christmas. Just around the corner.
What I want the most for the Christamas is the feeling of having a big bro who sayang me a lot a lot.
I know.
I'm addicted to this kind of feeling.
Uugghh!
All I want is just a big bro.
Even its just for the Christmas, just one day, I'll be happy.
Dreams that will never come true.

Everynight, when I'm being send to the Wonderland, I make the wish
And the feeling become stronger as Christmas draw near.
I hope that during my journey to the Wonderland, I will meet my 'big bro' there.
Living in the fantasy is all I can do.

I have something to say.

Dear the someone I used to respect,
You're the one I put so much trust on, the one I respect the most.
But, you hurt me so bad that I almost lost my believe to this world.
Until today, I'm still thinking...
What make you change?
I don't hate you, but I don't think so I'll respect you anymore.
It is still a scar for me.

Dear dai lou,
So many things happened in this 2 1/2 years.
All these mold us to the so-not-us compare to the us in 2 1/2 years ago.
Things changed, everyone changed was what you told me.
I thank you for making me grown up so much.
Don't worry, I've never blame with everything that happened in the past. Never did, never do, and never will.
Because, I believe there must be a reason with everything you did.
But, the feeling will no longer be the same.
Memories, I'll keep them well with me.
I make it. The promise.
Take care.
Smile always just like when I first know you! =)

Dear kor,
You walked me through all the hardship in the past 2 years.
You've save me when I was in deep trouble, and it's all more than what you have to do.
I seriously can't imagine what will happen to me if you weren't there when all those happened.
I was glad that I have you as the company.
Eventhough, we are no longer the same, I still respect you as how I always did.
I hope happiness will hunt for you all the time! ^^

Dear da ge,
The only one who I dare to call out 'da ge' loud as though you're really my 'da ge'.
How's life doing in UK?
Ops, forgotten you won't be seeing this.
However, just in case you pop into my blog, then you know who you are ya. *.^
It was always so nice to talk to you, as you listen without interfere and I always feel so much after complain about some minor things to you.
Thanks for all the patience!
Do let me know when you come back from UK next year aite?

************

Dear white towie,
I wished upon the star that I can call you loud as kor kor.
Many a times, I found myself almost call you as kor kor. Hehe!
I feel happy whenever I get to talk to you or see you, because only in front of you, I can be kiddo, the long lost self.
I'll be really really like a kid, and you'll be like a big big bro.
I tell you bedtime stories, you give me the knowledge.
And I feel comfortable. =)

Hmmm....
To those of you who are reading this post,
If you feel like I was talking about you,
Be no doubt!
Cause you're the one!

By the way,
it's all random emo'ness.
*switch mode*
I'm the cheerful little girl! (yea right~)

No comments: