Sunday, December 9, 2007

30th November 2007.

Another day of work,another day of fun!
My job wasn't that difficult after all.


My team was an experience team and I don't have to worry about them like so much.

They took care themselves well. ^^


Chilling out with all the hostesses. 3 more M.I.A. =p

It was a very windy day.
Nice weather, for us, for the sailors.

Not too hot.

Then, the announcer suddenly announce the arrival of James Ingram.

Everyone was like, "Where? Where?"


James Ingram was in the house.


Apport.Net make it to the quarter final!


And Jason was so lucky to get to sail along with them!

Uugghh!

If only I weight 75kg! Hmph!

But but, Bjorn did invite me to sail with them, just that, the company people don't let.

So unfair!


Martin and Jason.
The quarter final's press conference.
Everyone was listening to Gilmour.
And the hostesses were ask to hand the merchandise to the skippers.


Only skippers were invited to the MasterCard Platinum Dinner.
The rest of the boys were left out.
So, I'll be the baby sitter laa.... What else?
They wanted to have some Indian food ( must be not enough from yesterday. )
But, they only got credit cards.
So, too bad.
Terengganu got no Indian restaurant, left alone to be so canggih til got credit card machine in those mamak stall.
Then, Pizza Hut was the dinner place at the end.

Before dinner, there was a t-shirts distribution activity in the pasar malam near THBC.
All the teams were required to distribute t-shirts to the local people. (Kononnya)
When we reached there, those t-shirts were already finish distributing.
Not as in really finish distribute, but according to Niki, it was more like 'habis rebut' by local people. O.o
Then, we walked around just to give signature.

Gustav and I were walking along stalls.
He told me he really enjoy the night market, cause they don't have this kind of night market in Sweden.
While we were walking, there was this 2 small boys staring at us.
Gustav took out the Crocs cap he was wearing, sign it, and gave it to one of them.
He's so sweet!

When we finally reach Pizza Hut, it was almost 9pm.
Everyone looks so tired and they were all hungry.
They wanted to let me decide the menu, but, I don't want.
Hey, I'm okay with anything, seriously.
By the way, the service over there was slow.
And Magnus paid for the dinner!


No comments: