Sunday, December 9, 2007

2nd December 207.


The final day of Monsoon Cup 2007.
Team Pindar and PST will be racing for the champion.
Whereas for Apport.Net and Shosholoza, they will be racing for the third and fourth place.
The weather was really fine.
Sunny day and strong wind, a perfect day for sailing.

Monica, the hostess of Shosholoza were busy preparing water and 100 PLUS and chocolate bars for her boys.
Me, on the other hand, just get chocolate bars for my boys, but not water and 100 PLUS.
When it was time for them to get on the docks, I ran to Bjorn.
Passed him the chocolate bars, and asked him whether he needs me to get any drinks for them?
He replied, " Nah, it's okay. But it will be perfect if you can organise us 5 bottles of beers after we finish sailing later. "
I was like... O.o

Martin said, " You just have to put them in the paper bag then the rest will not see it. "
Hmmm...
Should I get them beers?
Me, Monica and Mei were all sitting at the docks, watching our team racing.

We missed the lunch, cause of too tension.
Both Apport.Net and Shosholoza raced for 2 flights, then they were back for a break and let Team Pindar and PST to race.
I ran to the my boys, passed them 100 PLUS and Coke.
Then, Karl ask for sandwiches.
I ran to the sailing office to look for Richael.
She told me to get it from Kingsley who will be back to the jetty soon.
And so, I ran to the jetty, get those sandwiches, and ran all the way up to get my boys.
They were all out side the balcony of the gym room watching the race between Team Pindar and PST.
I walked to Bjorn and gave him the sandwich roll.
He was like, "fantastic!"
I turned to Gustav, he was like, "ohh, perfect!"
Then, to Karl and Magnus.
The same reaction.

Left only Martin, he looked at the roll.
He has been eating the same type of sandwich roll for the past 3 days.
He was disappointed, but he ate it too.
Cause they got no time to go for lunch.
Poor thing.

Not long after that, they continue their race.
I was back to the docks to watch the race.
Tension til the highest level!
Same goes to Monica.
In the middle of the race between Apport.Net and Shosholoza.

I was really blur that time.

I didn't even realize when my boys reached the finishing line and won the third place!
When Monica told me, I was like, "Huh?! Really wan a?"
And in the same time, Team Pindar won the Monsoon Cup 2007.


Team Pindar.
Then, I didn't even have time to get ready.
I don't have a proper paper bag to bring drinks for them.
I only have time to grab 5 bottles of mineral water with a very lousy paper bag.
I walked to them.Bjorn looked at me and asked, " So you got us beers? "
I replied, " Nope. Only mineral waters. "
Bjorn, " Oww, just only mineral waters? "

Me, " For now. I'll get for you guys later. I promise. "


Busy packing.

Let's welcome them!

The first thing Karl asked was help their pics, in few shots.
Haha. Karl is always so cute.

Apport.Net : Martin, Karl,Magnus, Bjorn, Gustav.
My babes!

Walking towards the stage.

The prize giving ceremony was held straight after the matches end.
Magnus passed me his camera and asked me to be the camera girl.

I looked around.
Darn.
All the nice spots were taken by those broadcast crew and reporters and professional camera men.
Where should I stand now?
I think I've got no choice but to....
Squeeze in, and pushed around with all big man around me.


The 2nd runner-up!
Shaking hands with PST.
Being random. Ohh, they have realize me squeezing among big people! =)
The Prime Minister.
The P.M handling the RM 250,000 to Ian Williams, the skipper of Team Pindar.
For once, Ian Williams is looking at my side. =D
Team Pindar raised up their cup.
I was the camera girl. Ish ish!

After the closing ceremony, the boys went to take their shower.
Bjorn, the skipper have to attend press conference.
Me, the hostess grab hold of Steph and asked her to accompany me to the club house of the THBC to get my boys their beers.
There was only a girl in the club house when we reached there.
Unfortunately, there's only one bottle of their favourite beer left.
So, I got them that bottle and another can of Carlsberg for them to share.
And it costs me RM35. =/ (I should have go to Chinese restaurant, I can get 4 to 5 bottles of Tiger with that amount of money. Sigh.)

I rushed all the way back to the lounge to look for them.
And I got nobody.
Just when I was wondering where are all of them, Kathrina called me.
Apparently, my boys were looking for me to return the locker keys.
I rushed down.
Gustav and Karl handed me 4 of their locker keys.
I show them the beers I got with me.
They were like, " Look at that! There're beers! "
I tell you, you people should look at their expression.
They were so so cute!
They both gave me a hug in return to thank me.
Hehe.

After everything was done, I need to send them back to the hotel to get their check out procedures done.
Just right before we left THBC, Bjorn told me he found his locker key.
Thank God!

After drop them back to hotel, I asked driver to drop me at the pasar malam in Shahbandar.
Need to get them souvenirs.
It took me less than half an hour to get the souvenir.
Got each of them a yacht pen holder with their full name on it.
At 8.15pm, we were on our way to the Kuala Terengganu airport.
I was rather quiet when they were busy talking to each other in Swedish.
I have a feeling than I'll cry in the airport.
Bjorn asked whether I'm tired?
I told him I was kind of tired cause of lacking sleep.
He then asked when will I be leaving K.T?
I said, " Tomorrow. Another 8 hours of bus ride. "
What he said next was unexpected.
"Do you want us to get you an air ticket to fly back to K.L? "
Aww, what I can say?
They were all so sweet!
I was really really touched, but I know I shouldn't take that.

Reached airport.
After they got their luggage down, Bjorn gave me and Naza each a team tee shirt and sun wiser.
I gave them the yacht pen holders.
They were all happy, as usual.
I accompanied them to go in.

When we were nearing to the counters, I saw Mei with Fugu-san.
That's when I can't control my tears.
I pace towards her, and cried on her shoulder.
I don't dare to look at the back, cause the boys were all behind.
Mei told Bjorn that I'll be missing them.
Bjorn came and open up his arms so big and I ran to him.
He hugged me so tight and soothed me like I'm his baby girl.
But, the softer he was, the louder I cried.
Then, he said one thing which managed to stops me from crying.
"We know Karl will be heart broken to see you cry. See, we have the same lost here. "

I looked at Karl.
He looked at me with his pair of worried eyes.
I've never see him looked that worried before.
I stop crying.

Martin Stromberg - 'Glenn'
Karl Kjerstadius - 'Kalle/Carlos'
Gustav Tempelman - 'Guffen'
Gustav was trying to make me laugh!
Bjorn Hansen - 'Daddy'
Magnus Woxen - 'Bagi'
Just right before they enter the gate.
SmileZ! =)

After they gave me their one last hug, they paced to the entrance.
Tears couldn't help but stream down the face.
I waved the last goodbye.
They back slowly dissapeared from my sight.

No comments: