Sunday, December 23, 2007

Two specs @ RM168!


Small.
Big.



Went toPyramid with cousie today.
Watched Golden Compass for RM11. =/
I thought movie tickets were RM9 for weekends. since when become RM11?
I'm so outdated.

We walked around aimlessly, cause I was broke.
Then, we walked pass A-look eyewear.
Saw the promotion, 'Buy 1 Free 1'.
So damn cheap wei, and I saw this specs that I love so much!
Yet, I have to hold my 'desire' until I get my pay!
We walked past the Christmas tree, then I saw this very familiar face.
Hey, that's Yew Bong!
Ya hor.. He and Elly are currently working as Dutch Lady's promoter.
So, I went over to say hi and talked about the meeting plan in next Wednesday.
Then, Elly told me she got her pay!
Okay, now where is the ATM machine?
I want to check my account!

And, yesssss!!!!
My account is RM1000 richer!
Okay, first thing now is withdraw money and go to get the specs!
And so, I got 2 specs today with just RM168!
Hahahahaha!

Then, I walked around with cousie without specs.
Halfway, someone called my name.
Guess who?
Its Ming!
Greeted the family, had little chat with them.
Auntie asked me to teman the pathetic Ming to shop.
He was being abandoned. Lol.
I went to this shop.
Saw this dress.
And I love it
But I never buy!
And now I regret.

Cousie, Ki.





From 1.30pm til 7.30pm, we were in Pyramid.
Time seems to flies though.
When we reached home, I was told that the pipe in front of my house was broken.
Syabas people came to dig the place in front my house.
So deep. So messy.




No comments: