Friday, December 28, 2007

Flashback.

Days without working passed so slowly and meaningless.
For today as example, all I did were just practice my guitar, reading story book and watch TV.
Maybe I should start looking for job after my semester 2 starts.
Hmmm…

Talked to beloved grandma earlier, and I’m going back hometown next Monday.
*Yay yay!*

I miss her so much! And grandpa too!
But, I can only stay there for like 5 days.
Semester 2 starting next next week, can’t wait for it though.

Alright, this time I’m going to bring along my Japanese book back to Jelebu.
Must really do some revision on it!
After the looongg 3 months break, I think I’ve gave almost everything back to sensei.
Gome ne, Rajan sensei.
Hmmm… Hopefully semester 2 timetable won’t clash with sensei’s Level 2 Japanese class for Chinese Studies students.
He said we are welcome to join the class for freeee!
So nice of him, right?

By the way, this time back to hometown, I have a mission.
I’ll capture my wonderful hometown in my camera, and show it to all of you.
Jelebu, the place I grown up, the place I left my footprints, and all my childhood memories are here, right at this small kampung.
Cycling around with the eldest, catching bugs in the bushes, bully the youngers, ran around without worrying being kidnap, being naughty and get whacked and a lot a lot more…
Time does really fly without we realize.
How I wish I’ve never grown up, and stay as carefree and naïve.
And most importantly, I wish I’ve never come to the city before.
But, we can’t turn back the clock, can we?

So yea, life goes on and on.
Whether you want it or not, we, human do make mistakes during the journey of growing up.
We hurt people that we love, we stand in the cross road and make the wrong decision, we regret and blame ourselves for being a fool for doing all these.
And you know what?
I think, if we are able to learn from the past, from all mistakes we’ve done, tomorrow will be a better day.
That’s the great thing about life, we fall and we learn.

3 more days before the year 2007 ends and the brand new 2008 arrived.

How should I say about the year of 2007?
I was humiliated by the Kumon’s instructor in USJ 6 when I was working there.
I taught in kindi and get along well with the children. The way they act make me feel comfortable to talk to them.
I’ve seen all my childhood friends separate to different gang.
Failed to get an excellent results in the dreadful STPM make me feel like I’m the biggest failure in this whole entire world.
Had difficulties in dealing with the Uno’s manager, which I always ended up crying in the toilet. =/
Managed to persuade parents to let me study my dream course, Broadcasting.
UTAR is definitely a very Cina place and I was so not use to it when I just stepped in the entrance.

Knew friends who share the same interest and formed a gang called CLAYPOT and I am the CEO.
Had argument with one of the best pals during assignment, that now left a scar that can never be healed.
Form 6 friends were being apart due to dreams and studies.
Tried my very best to help those who lost during the journey of searching for themselves.
Working while studying in the same time broaden my field of sight.
Learned to see a person well by working with them in an assignment.
I’ve got to know a lot of great people when I was in an event job call Monsoon Cup.

I'm moving on!


By looking back to all the past, year 2007 was definitely not a year of success.

Well, that's nothing much I can do to change the fact but continue walking the life path.
Long long journey awaiting.
When I come to the cross road again, will they be someone there to guide me?
There's no turning back once a decision is made.
Pray hard everything will change for better in the year 2008.
One thing is, I'm happy with my life now.
That's for sure.
=)

Don't mess with me!

No comments: