Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Can't see you tonight.

And it's just another ordinary day.

I cooked 'xiu yuk' (BBQ pork) earlier and it turn out to be a little tasteless.
Sis said I was affected by Malacca's food.
I add some soya sauce, it turn out to be, OKAY WERT~
Hehe!

I think I've started with the hobby of day dreaming again.
Yes, and again, and again.
Just can't get rid of it!
And he said I'm like a little girl, who have not grown up yet. Hehe!

Hmmm...
I'm thinking, how to explain my feeling for now?
A little confusing, a little curious, a little excited, and a little...
Uhhhh!!!!
It's just so hard to explain that kind of feeling.

But, I'm happy!
Yes! That can be sure!
Happiness is in the air!! Whee~ ^^

It's been so long since I was being a kiddo, and being treat like one.
Haha!
I love that feeling!
And I feel like I'm going for a journey to the Fantasy World each time I talk to you.

Gosh!
What kind of feeling is this?
...........

No comments: