Monday, December 24, 2007

Moody Christmas' Eve.


Merry Christmas~
The Uncle wished me when I hand over Marcus to him.
Warm.
How long has it been?
I heard someone wished me Merry Christams?

I'm not a Christian, and therefore I don't celebrate Christmas.
Nah, that was those old old thinking.
But, Christmas never seems to be special to me, though.
Not even this year.

Just finish giving tuition, and came to online straight.
Thought of want to MSN someone, but something hold me back.
I don't know what I want to talk about.
Haha.
And I saw you gone, just like that.

I feel helpless when friends misunderstand me.
I don't know what can I do to make things right?
I know nuts about turning back the situation as how it used to be.
If you happen to read this, can you message me?
Sigh.
Maybe it was my bad.

Tomorrow, am going to Sg. Wang and Time Square with Cheryl.
Will spend my Christmas by shopping around.
Money gonna flow out from the purse like water.
Who cares?

Dream.
Never will come true.
I want to hug my bolster tonight.

No comments: